Friday 21 June 2013

Retro Wednesday's


Retro Wednesday's, Venue 

I haven't blogged in a few days as I was visited by a friend from home as she came down to Manchester for the MMU open day. After having her own personal tour of my halls we headed down to the business school in the sunshine again, actually getting used to this summery weather, please don't go away. She decided she would rather have a tour of the shops instead... shock! 

We headed straight for northern quarter to Aflex as it's my favourite place in town and something unique to Manchester, It's fun getting lost amongst the range of different shops. We spent a good few hours rummaging through vintage clothes... I managed to bag myself a bargain at Blue Rinse, an oversized silk shirt which was big enough for me to wear as a dress for the nights plans at Venue's, Retro Wednesday's. 

Shirt - Blue Rinse Clothing

After shopping we decided not to waste the nice weather and headed to Courtyard for a few ciders, before coming back to get ready for the night! We all like a casual night sometimes and Venue is the perfect place to let your hair down and wear flats... perfect!  









Free entry before midnight,  £1 drinks & shots,  some great sing along tunes... Rock the Casbah being one of my favourites, It's guaranteed to provide one messy night and that it did. Here are some of the nights snaps...

                                                  


 






No comments:

Post a Comment