Tuesday 18 June 2013

DRY


Dry Bar,  Northern Quarter  


This afternoon we decided to head out for some shopping and lunch in the sunshine again, yay. After rummaging through a fabric shop in the Northern Quarter we decided to have a well earned break at Dry Bar.  

Situated on Oldham Street with its on street, outdoor seating area it is perfect to have a sit down whilst still being so close to all the hustle and bustle of the Northern Quarter, especially in this weather. A pint of refreshing orange juice can't be beaten to quench a shoppers thrust on a hot day. 

I'm just trying not to act jealous of the others having an alcoholic beverage as I have work this evening. 


We ordered Chilli Nachos to share and they were amazing. Not lying when I say they were probably the best Nachos I have ever had. I was weary to choose them because I've been so disappointed with them in the past... so glad I did. There was too much which is never a bad thing but we couldn't manage to finish them and now looking at the photos is making me wish we had, mmm. 



It's such a nice atmosphere both in and outside the bar and can imagine it to be even better in the evening, I'm definitely going to return for a cocktail or 2 with their 4pm-7pm offers some time soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment