Thursday 19 September 2013

HELLO SECOND YEAR

Back to Manchester, back to blogging after having such an amazing non stop summer, I'm extremely excited to get back to a good routine. Having been back a week already without any WIFI in our new house in Fallowfield it has been hell, although I have made the most of it going out numerous times to catch up with everyone and celebrating my twentieth at Juicy VS. Murkage at the HMV RITZ joining the flood of Manchester University freshers. It was such a good night, absolutely packed out but the atmosphere was amazing, makes me jealous to think of what a year all the freshers have ahead of them. 



As MMU freshers doesn't officially start until this weekend, I'll have plenty to blog around the next week, excited!







No comments:

Post a Comment